Our thanks go to city representative Dr. Noe for item 24.4 which he placed on the Tuesday, January 10, 2017 city council agenda.
- To provide an accurate cost estimate of the potential loss of revenue from the Convention Center, the loss of revenue from tax rebates, the cost of not honoring the 380 agreements in place and the loss of the HOT tax revenue and how that will impact paying the baseball stadium debt.
- To provide an estimate for the cost liabilities associated with canceling the events that are already booked at the Convention Center.
- Provide an estimate for liabilities associated with the 380 agreements in place and any other direct or indirect costs involved.
- Estimates of any other direct or indirect costs involved with moving the MPC site to the Convention Center site.
- Provide the total amount that has already been spent on this project.
This is better