ElPasoMatters sent us this the other day:
This is what they say:
While I respect Mr. Moore personally I did not like his editorial policy while he was with The El Paso Times. In my opinion he was an enabler of the nonsense that we saw and continue to see coming out of city hall. It seemed to me that taxpayer money did not matter to him.
He sees five “information needs in coming months”:
- We are already being adequately told about how to protect the health of our families
- Solutions-focused information–I don’t know how he could possibly help
- Ensuring that the needs of our most vulnerable populations are being met–beyond his control
- Accountability reporting–that would be nice
- Election coverage–facts, or opinion?
I hope that ElPasoMatters survives.
I won’t be giving them any money unless I see them as part of a solution instead of part of a problem.
We deserve better